Light aromatic soup, which is a delight for vegetarians and everyone who follows the figure.
- 1 kaboccha pumpkin, seeded and cut into 8 pieces
- 2.8 L vegetable stock: 11 cups (in portions)
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil or olive oil
- 80 g carrots, diced
- 80 g diced onions
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme, chop (in parts)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic: about 3 cloves 1 tbsp sea salt (parts)
- 160 g chopped green cabbage
- 80 g green bell pepper, diced
- 80 g chopped leeks (white part only)
- 80 g peeled
Pour water into a large saucepan, add the squash and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until pumpkin softens, about half an hour. Drain and cool the pumpkin. Then peel it off and place in a blender. Combine the pumpkin and 3 cups of broth at highest speed (adding in portions) until puree is obtained.
Put a large saucepan over medium heat, pour vegetable oil on the bottom, heat it and sauté carrots, celery, onions, 2 tablespoons in it. thyme, garlic, 1 tsp. salt.
Cook until vegetables are tender. Add pumpkin mixture, remaining 9 cups of broth, cabbage, bell peppers, leeks, sweet potatoes, chayote, potatoes, turnips, ground garlic and onions, 1 tsp. salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, cloves and cayenne pepper.
Cover, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer with lid open. Finally, garnish with avocado, cashews and green onions. and diced sweet potatoes (yam)